Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is google docs giving anyone else a 404 error?

It looks like the site is down from where I am.|||you can always look up the status at: http://www.google.com/appsstatus|||Yes, I was able to get it to display my list of documents twice, about 15 minutes ago, but that was only briefly, and before that and since, I've only gotten the same white page with the 404 error, as the rest of you are also getting.





I searched for other instances of this issue, and found that it's happened before (notably in April of this year, and in November of last year) and is probably simply related to a server or line failure of some sort, so that the machines that host the Docs are unavailable.





I guess it's going to be a waiting game. I hope they get this corrected soon, though. I depend on them for work, as many of the rest of you do.|||Yes, it's down! Here is the message I get:





Not Found





Error 404





And that's all it says.|||Its the same here in the Philippines.. and we're freakin out!





2:34AM

it's UP NOW!!! (11:34AM PST)|||I am having the same problem. I am a google apps user, so not sure if its just google apps or all docs.google.com users.|||Central Arkansas. Google Docs standard user. Same message for about 10 minutes now.|||Yes. It was working earlier, but not now. I tried switching to Chrome (from Firefox), but the same occurred. Clearing cookies and cache had no effect.|||Yes. Same here. still can't access it. But I can access with my other Google account|||I too got the same error... I am from India.|||Mexico, same problem, it's been for about 10 minutes now|||Same problem here in California too. And I need to access it for work! So frustrating!|||Yes. I am in India and I am getting a 404! (Page not found).|||Russia gets 404 too|||Same problem, Brazil|||same 404 in Hong Kong.|||doesn't work here either!! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment