Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can I edit Google Docs with the latest Kindle?

I want to be able to edit documents over 3g with the latest Kindle, but I can not find out if this is possible. Has anyone been able to do this?|||Yes you can read and edit google docs on the latest 3g kindle.





Another tip, if you in the market, you can get a good deal on a kindle here:


http://www.syncpedia.com/goto/kindle_sto鈥?/a>





You could either consider the regular 3g kindle or the special offer 3g kindle for $25 less.


The special offer kindle just has small ads on non critical areas like the screen saver or menu. It's debatable if it's worth the discount, but from what I have read it's easier to ignore (I have the regular 3g kindle from before the special offer model was offered).

No comments:

Post a Comment