Friday, December 16, 2011

Which is better: Google Docs or Article Submission sites?

If you want to submit an article, it is better to go to individual article submission sites or do it through Google Docs?|||It's my understanding that you create docs with google docs. If you've created the article, then you submit it to an article submission site. They may have an editor, but it's only for submission, since they don't allow html, etc. I've never heard of google docs for article submission.





I personally write articles on my computer then submit them to article submission sites, they're formatted per the article submission sites specifications. That way I always have a copy, and google doesn't know about it till I'm ready.|||the answer is always google no matter what the question.


ex


2+2=google


the answer to life=google


who is god= google

No comments:

Post a Comment