Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I put pictures on google docs?

i just made a google documents and i've had one before but this time, it won't let me copy and paste pictures on it.


Here's what I do:


1. Go on google images and right click on the pic that i want to put on and click copy.


2. go back to my first tab and right click the spot I wanna put the pic in and click paste.





It still won't work what am I doing wrong?|||I dont think that google docs allows u to put pics in doc.


:(|||which google docs program are you using?





Word sheet/presentation:


^Save the file in a folder that you remember the name of.


^go to edit%26gt;add image%26gt;browse; and find it and click OK. it should show up. if not try opening the file in Paint or Photoshop to see if it's there.


If not, retry w/ a different pic.





Troubleshoot: go to google docs page and scroll down to "Contact Us" Link ask them about your problem





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment