Friday, December 16, 2011

Safari doesnt seem to work with google docs or gmail?

I have a macbook running leopard 10.5.5 and When i try to go on google docs (docs.google.com) or gmail (gmail.com) it says Safari cant open the page and Safari cant open the page"http://docs.google.com" because it can establish a secure connection. What can I do about this? i love my mac, but this is a real annoyance|||In some instances the website creator has made the site specific to IE or other Windows media. One way to get around that is try Firefox, it's a nice web browser. Just google for the website where you can get it. I use it to complement Safari when I run into those problems. The other way is to go into the Safari preferences, advanced, and have it show "develop" in the menu bar. When you go to develop, you can have Safari pretend to be a different browser like IE and trick the website into letting you access it. Just click on user agent. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment