Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I remove google docs?

I need to view pdf files using Firefox web browser. When I view them, it opens up using Google Docs instead of the normal Acrobat Reader. Is there any way to remove this, I can't find it in the firefox add-ons or anywhere in my pc, like associated with google or something. And I do not have a google account, if that helps.|||if you want to read a pdf file you need to install Acrobat Reader application/software.



Firefox is a web browser and not an application...you get my point dear?|||try re-installing firefox/google/acrobat/everything associated with this problem.|||You can't delete it per-say, but you can change which program your pdf files open with.



Right click on the document you want to open, click "Open with..." and choose Acrobat Reader. (You may have to browse and manually find the Acrobat Reader program.)



Note: you have Acrobat Reader installed on your system, right? If not, you can download it here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

No comments:

Post a Comment