Saturday, December 24, 2011

Which of these is best for ONLINE word processing? Google Docs, Zoho Writer, ThinkFree?

I do not want to use Microsoft 14 online, and Google Docs told me I had a limit of 500k per document, and I have documents that are much larger.|||thinkfree is the way to go


|||There all free, so just test them yourself, then decide what works for you.





"I have documents that are much larger."





Assuming you justifiably refuse to pay for MS-Office, have you tried Open Office, free and compatible, from:





Then, you would only need to find an "online data storage" service like (the 2 GB free) Mozy:


|||Open Office.org is a good down-loadable totally free suite that is comparable to Microsoft's office suite.|||Why not use the free open source program that is like Microsoft Office.


http://www.openoffice.org

No comments:

Post a Comment