Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is there something similiar to google docs where I can store lists and documents online?

I want to be able to store documents online and be able to access them from different computers for my own personal use. They are microsoft word docs and excel docs. I have been using google docs but I have some issues with it. is anyone else familiar with google docs and is there something out that similiar to it but better?|||I would install DropBox on your computers and let the service sync your files to the other computers. When you make a change on one computer, the changes will be replicated on the other computers. Google Docs isn't a real word processor so you may experience problems with formatting, etc. If you use DropBox, you can keep your documents' original formatting and keep using MS Word and Excel to edit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment