Saturday, December 10, 2011

驴Is there any way to publish a pdf document in Google Docs?

I uploaded a pdf document to Google Docs platform (that means clearly that I have my account of Google,). But I want to it make public, that is to say to allow any users to read it, but I do not find the way. I can to share it with other users provided I know their e-mail addresses, but that does not solve my problem. Some idea? Thanks.|||Here's the answer as google states it.





Working with Collaborators: Sharing PDFsPrint


To share a PDF from the Docs list, follow the steps below:





From the Docs list, check the PDF(s) you want to share and click the Share button.


Enter the email addresses of the people or mailing lists that you'd like to add.


Choose "as Collaborators" or "as Viewers" from the drop-down list.


If desired, add a message and click Send Invitation.





Even if you have previously shared the document with the people to be notified, they will still receive the invitation/notification you send.





Please note, at this time you can only share PDFs from the Docs list, not the PDF itself. Publishing a PDF so that anyone can view has not yet been implemented.





========


I think you can make Excel files public. not sure on status of others.|||Press File, then go down to Save as PDF. Here's a picture: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7654/鈥?/a>|||I think u can save the file on Google Docs as a PDF and download it

No comments:

Post a Comment