Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can i save a google docs power point presenation?

Okay reallly need help now or Im gonna fail my exam tomorrow.


I need to do a power point presentation - I dont have the software though aaaaargh.


If i do a power point presentation on google docs can i save it onto a memory stick and then play it on my teachers computer .... my worry is there is no internet connection in the lab where i am doing my presentatopn help|||The thing is like this: in google docs you make your presentation and save it , so far it is on the google clouds; now to have it on your pc, harddisk, you have to download it first, it comes then where all your downloads go ex: users,yourname,downloads or users,yourname,documents,downloads. Now it is on your harddisk, then you can copy and past it on your thumbdrive. So, you work in google docs and save on google docs, never on your hdd, but if you like to have it on your hdd, you will always have to download it . I hope it is clear.


By the way: why don't you use 'impress' from Open Office? it is freeware and also save as .ppt.

No comments:

Post a Comment